Some places of interest to tourists
- Kunvald - the cradle of the Brotherly Unity (a sort of reformist church).
Nature trail guides you to the „Czech Brothers Chapel“, where the Brotherly Unity was founded.Now there is a museum there. You cannot miss the remarkable lime tree which was planted out in 1547 by the brotherly community.
- Beautiful walk along the river Divoká (Wild) Orlice - you come to newly reconstructed Zemská brána (Land Gate), Pašerácká lávka (Smuggler´s footbridge), the village Čihák and the hill Adam (lovely view to Poland)
- Eagle Mountains ridgeway:
- nature trail „Concrete border“ is a unique system of bunkers from the World War II
- the crests (Šerlich, Velká Deštná (Rain Mountain), Zakletý,…)
- Kunštátská chapel etc.
- Hanička - the artillery fortress, Panské pole (Landlord’s Square)
- Neratov - the place of pilgrimage
- Pastviny (Grazing Lands) – the valley reservoir
- Hedeč – the convent near the town of Králíky
To learn more about Eagle Mountains in English please look at www.orlickehory.net